Description & Features
Natura® Two-Piece Products
The Natura® Two-Piece Ostomy System is ConvaTec's most extensive two-piece product line. The Natura® Flange System signals a secure, accurate closure with a series of audible "clicks." A simple snap-off, snap-on design allows users to change the pouch or pouch style quickly to match activities without removing the skin barrier from the skin.
When it comes to Natura® ostomy products, we recommend you take a look at the innovative pouch and skin barrier features that have been combined with our Stomahesive® and Durahesive® adhesives. The Natura® ostomy system offers special moldable skin barriers for a pe rsonalized, custom fit around the stoma to help protect the skin. Natura® pouches are available in drainable, closed-end, urostomy, transparent and opaque. In addition, they are available with a filter and with the InvisiClose® clipless tail closure.
Natura® Stomahesive® and Durahesive® Skin Barriers
(Compatible with Natura® and Natura®+ Pouches)
Stomahesive® Skin Barriers are ideal for people whose stoma output is semi-formed to formed stool. This reliable skin barrier provides a special formula that enables the skin barrier to adhere to both dry and moist skin. It holds firmly to skin while helping to protect against irritating output. Another feature of the Stomahesive® skin barrier is an outer protective coating which helps keep it in place. Plus, Stomahesive® skin barriers are easy to fit, apply, and remove.
Durahesive® Skin Barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers/wafers that can break down when exposed to liquid output, Durahesive® skin barriers/wafers swell up to protect the stoma. This special effect, called turtlenecking, helps create a more secure seal without harming the skin. Durahesive® skin barriers are also easy to fit, apply, and remove.
- Durahesive® Skin Barrier provides added protection from liquid output. Durahesive® Skin Barriers will turtleneck or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma
- Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to pouch
- Built in CONVEX-IT® Technology provides extra protection for recessed,retracted or flush stomas
- White fabric collar increases flexibilty
- Pre-Cut stoma opening
- Durahesive® Technology has a unique combination of naturally derived hydrocolloids to provide long lasting, skin friendly protection but still remain kind on removal
|Stoma Opening Size
||Two-Piece Pouching Systems
||Box of 10