Designed for additional support when going up and down 2-3 stairs, the PT Rail Angled mounts to the wall and can be lifted out of the way when not in use. It can be adjusted between 0 and 35 degrees to suit the angle of the stairs it’s mounted beside.
- P.T.Rail Angled is ideal when support is needed beside stairs with 2-3 steps
- P.T.Rail Angled features a friction hinge to hold the rail in any position, preventing it from falling to its down position
- P.T.Rail Angled can be adjusted between 0 and 35 degrees to suit the angle of the stairs
- Available in the durable powder coat white finish (over carbon steel)
- P.T.Rail Angled can support up to 400lbs
- Unit of Measure: Each
- Warranty Information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembly Required: No
- Installation Required: Yes
- Materials: Alloy steel
- Finish: White
- Dimensions: Rail Length: 32" Rail Diamter: 1.50"
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Order Processing Time: 2 business days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.