Mepilex® Transfer is a soft silicone exudate transfer dressing intended for a wide range of exuding wounds. It can also be used as protection of compromised and/or fragile skin. Mepilex Transfer efficiently transfers exudate away from the wound thereby minimising the risk of maceration. It maintains a moist wound environment in combination with an appropriate secondary dressing.
Our Mepilex Transfer dressing is soft, thin and highly conformable, thereby convenient even for awkward or difficult-to-dress wounds and areas. It moulds softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound- thanks to Safetac®.
In numerous randomised trials, dressings with Safetac are clinically demonstrated to minimise damage to the wound and skin at removal. By sealing the wound margins, they help prevent maceration. With less damage to the wound and skin, pain at dressing change is minimised. Therefore, several randomised trials associate dressings with Safetac with faster healing and lower total treatment cost.
- Thin and comfortable
- For difficult to dress wounds
- Enables coverage of large, awkward areas
- Transfers exudates away from the wound.
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- May be cut-to-shape.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear and minimizes pain upon removal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.