- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- YES! We work closely with a number of Government programs. The staff at Home Health Store Inc. can save you time and money by directing you to the appropriate programs and guiding through the processes that would enable you to benefit from these programs.
- We have a big selection of Medical Supplies, Surgical and Home Health Care products to suit every need.
- Our vast online product catalogue makes a wide range of products available to you, whether you are in a major center or a rural community. Most products are available in our retail store and warehouse. Items that are in stock would be sent out with the applicable shipping method: courier (Loomis Express, Cold Shot) or Canada Post. Usually you would receive your order within 1-3 business days.
- As soon as your order has shipped, we'll notify you by email providing you with the tracking information for your package! This link is typically updated within 12 hours. Use this number to track your shipment online or reply to any of your order update emails. Our customer service team will be happy to help you track your order!
- As soon as you make your order, you'll receive an order confirmation email from us to let you know that we received your order. You'll receive another email let you know when we've shipped your order from our warehouse.
- You’ll be charged as soon as you place your order
- Please be aware that order cancellation is a time-sensitive action, please reach out to our Customer Support team as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the buyer changes their mind* about a purchase while the product is on the way by the courier there will be a 15% restocking fee
Contact us and we will reach out to our suppliers to get that product in for you.
- We accept returns of unopened products up to 60 days after the date of purchase. Opened or used products, or any items marked as non-refundable on the product page are not within our return guidelines.You can find our detailed return policy here. If the buyer changes their mind* about a purchase while the product is on the way by the courier there will be a 15% restocking fee
Do I need to make an appointment for a brace fitting?
- While appointments are not needed, a call ahead would always be welcome so that we can ensure that we have a staff member available to fully assist you in finding the right product for you.
- Yes, please. Having an appointment will ensure that a certified compression fitter is available to measure you and answer all your compression questions.
Do I need to be a medical professional to shop in your store?
- No, we welcome the general public as well as medical professionals to our retail location.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.