Easy-to-use self adhesive dressing with increased comfort and wear time. Mepore is the worlds first gentle, secure and long lasting self adhesive dressing. Its absorption qualities makes Mepore a suitable dressing for the treatment of low to moderately exuding wounds such as surgical incisions, minor burns, cuts and abrasions. The protective layer and rounded corners enhance its ease of application. Good absorption and solvent-free adhesive. Gentle and secure fixation, rounded corners and protective layer Increased comfort and wear time. Flexible fabric that conforms well to body contours.
Good absorption and solvent-free adhesive
Gentle and secure fixation, rounded corners and protective layer
Increased comfort and wear time
Flexible fabric that conforms well to body contours
HOW MEPORE WORKS
- The porous structure of the Sontara® nonwoven fabric ensures air and water vapour permeability. The fabric is flexible, conforms well to body contours, and allows body movements when in place.
- The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through.
- The polyacrylate adhesive has been designed to be gentle to the skin and at the same time provide secure fixation.
- The wound pad can absorb moderate amounts of wound fluids and the low-adherent wound contact layer reduces the risk of adherence to the wound.
- The easy-to-remove protection paper permits sterile application, as well as simplifying dressing application.
AREAS OF USE
These include surgical wounds, minor burns, cuts, and abrasions.
Skin-friendly, water based, solvent-free adhesive for gentle and secure fixation. Fitted with two pieces of protective overlapping release paper that allow for aseptic application. For treatment of low to moderately exuding wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions. Do not apply Mepore under tension, particularly important when applied over joints.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.