Thin-design foam dressing for managing low-exuding acute and chronic wounds
Mepilex Lite foam dressing is designed to help you manage low-exuding acute and chronic wounds. The thin profile is soft and conformable, to make it easier to use for difficult-to-dress areas of the body. And you can easily cut it to size.
- Less pain during dressing changes
- Soft and conformable design, for ease of use
- Minimizes the risk of maceration
- Can be easily cut to size, for versatility
- Clinically proven to treat or prevent radiotherapy-induced skin reactions.
When to use Mepilex Lite
Mepilex Lite is suitable for a wide range of low-exuding acute and chronic wounds, such as diabetic wounds, pressure ulcers, partial thickness burns and epidermolysis bullosa.
You can easily cut Mepilex Lite to fit a wound and the soft foam is highly conformable. This makes it ideal for wounds in difficult-to-dress areas like armpits or under the breast. You can use it together with our Tubifast fixation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.