Mepilex Absorbent Foam Dressing is a soft silicone featuring Safetac technology. Mepilex is non-adherent to moist wound beds, yet it adheres gently to dry skin. Mepilex absorbs exudate effectively and can be used under compression bandages.
- Flexible and absorbent soft silicone
- Vapor permeable polyurethane film backing
- No damage to vital tissues
- Increased patient comfort
- Pain-free dressing change
- No adhesive residue
- Ease of handling
- 5 dressing per box
Designed for a wide range of exuding wounds, painful wounds, and wounds with compromised or fragile surrounding skin, including pressure ulcers and lower-extremity ulcers, such as venous and diabetic ulcers.
Applying a Mepilex Absorbent Foam Dressing:
- Clean the wound area. Make sure the surrounding skin is dry.
- Select an appropriate dressing size.
- For best results Mepilex should overlap the surrounding skin by at least 3/4" (2 cm).
- If necessary, cut the dressing to fit.
- Leave Mepilex in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound and the surrounding skin, or according to facility policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.