Description & Features
The Med Aire 8" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss mattress replacement system is indicated for the prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers. This feature rich Group 2 Support Surface offers alternating pressure therapy and microclimate control optimizing pressure redistribution and helping to maintain skin integrity. An intuitive 8 LPM (liters per minute) control unit provides 4 cycle time options, auto-recovery, seat inflation, micro processing feedback, 3 diagnostic alarms, and comfort settings easily adaptable to the patient's specific needs. Designed to administer alternating pressure and low air loss therapy, this mattress has head to toe durable air cells with pillow function for comfort, cell on cell technology for power outage protection, and a low shear, anti-friction, fluid resistant durable stretch cover.
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, micro processing feedback, lock-out and more
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours
- Deluxe 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced via quick disconnects
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- CFR 1632 fire rating
- No Assembly Required
- Tool Free Installation
- Universal Size
- Requires Prescription: No
- Hygienic Product: No
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Actual Product Weight: 27.9 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PU
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Adjustable Bath Bench 14"-21"
Some products might be available only online. Ask our teamOriginal price $102.99 - Original price $102.99Original price$102.99$102.99 - $102.99Current price $102.99
Airway Surgical PCP Bath Safety Seat The Airway Surgical PCP Bath Safety Seat makes showering and bathing safer and more comfortable. It fits in mo...View full detailsOriginal price $102.99 - Original price $102.99Original price$102.99$102.99 - $102.99Current price $102.99Save $0.00 Save $0.00
Tips For 7002/7003 Bath Bench - Ea/1
Some products might be available only online. Ask our teamOriginal price $8.99 - Original price $8.99Original price$8.99$8.99 - $8.99Current price $8.99Original price $8.99 - Original price $8.99Original price$8.99$8.99 - $8.99Current price $8.99Save $0.00 Save $0.00
Adjustable Bath Bench/ Back 14"-21"
Some products might be available only online. Ask our teamOriginal price $126.99 - Original price $126.99Original price$126.99$126.99 - $126.99Current price $126.99Original price $126.99 - Original price $126.99Original price$126.99$126.99 - $126.99Current price $126.99Save $0.00 Save $0.00