A one-piece, drainable pouching system has an integrated soft tap at the bottom of the pouch, which allows it to be connected to a bedside collector without the use of an adapter. These pouches are most suitable for colostomies or ileostomies with liquid output. The Flextend™ barrier is an extended wear skin barrier that is durable and offers high resistance to erosion. An access window allows for easy assessment without removing the pouch. Soft, beige ComfortWear™ pouch panels on body side help provide comfort.
- Drainable pouch with soft tap
- Flextend™ skin barrier, flat
- Ultra-clear odour-barrier pouch film
- Hinged access window
- Cut-to-fit skin barrier with no starter hole
- Available in sterile and non-sterile
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.