With SenSura 1-piece closed, the SenSura double-layer adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. The whole system is removed and replaced to change the pouch.
SenSura 1-piece closed is available with flat or convex baseplates The broad assortment consists of various pre-cut or cut-to-fit hole sizes which can be customized, and transparent or opaque pouches in a variety of sizes. The inspection window is transparent, which makes it easy to position the adhesive around your stoma, combining the discretion of an opaque pouch with the convenience of a window.
Convex Light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura 1-piece closed is available with Convex Light The oval shape of the Convex Light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about Convex Light.
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live everyday with confidence.
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
SenSura 1-piece closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion.
- Integrated filter - avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour
- Removal ear - makes it easy to remove the adhesive without leaving residues on the skin, allowing for more comfortable pouch changes
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim
Our online self-assessment tool, BodyCheck, will help you figure out your current body profile and whether your body has changed significantly. It has suggestions for the right pouches and accessories for you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.